Information about the Coronavirus
The Konsthall is open, but only accepts pre-booked visits. We have according to current regulations the conditions to receive 160 visitors. Despite this, we have set a maximum number of 40 visitors, to feel extra safe that distance is kept. In addition, we have taken a number of measures in accordance with national and regional restrictions:
– Hand sanitizer is available in all spaces throughout the Konsthall.
– Protective masks are available at the entrance for those who want.
– Routine cleaning of toilets, door handles and objects touched by visitors is carried out by the staff.
– No self-service in the café, plenty of distance between the tables and only 4 people / table is allowed.
– Risk groups are offered pre-booking outside regular opening hours. Bookings must then be made at least two working days before the visit. Read more here.
– Clear distance markings in spaces where congestion is a risk factor.
We ask you as a visitor to follow the Public Health Agency’s advice during your visit. Stay home at the slightest symptom. More information about current advice and restrictions, symptoms and other issues can be read on the Public Health Agency’s website.
The Konsthall routinely monitors the situation and informs on our website if new advice and restrictions are introduced and how it affects our business.
Information on how to pre-book your visit can be found here.